Friday, January 2, 2009

Rave: Zyliss Susi 2 Garlic Press



I have an OXO garlic press, and every time I've used it, I've been like, "SERIOUSLY? That's ALL the garlic you're going to give me?" I did some digging, and found the Zyliss Susi 2 Garlic Press had received great reviews. I got mine last week and I LOVE it! It's easy to use, and you don't have to peel the garlic cloves first. The only problem, which is not really the Zyliss's problem, is garlic cloves seem to be HUGE now, even when I'm not buying elephant garlic, that sometime you have to fiddle to get the device lined up right before you press. But overall, a great garlic press! And very affordable at $14.99. There is also a model that comes with a cleaner, which is supposed to help get out the garlic bits--I just rinse mine well and put it in the dishwasher.

No comments: