Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pioneer Woman's Cooking Schedule

I love The Pioneer Woman. If I made her recipes every day, I'm sure my husband would be as big as a house, but they are always good, and her photography is amazing.

I had emailed her a few days ago asking what her schedule was leading up to Thanksgiving. I don't know if she saw the email or was planning to do it anyway, but she's posted her Thanksgiving Cooking Schedule. As someone who can easily get overwhelmed when there's a lot going on, I found it very helpful, and hopefully you do too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi — I wanted to let you know about an event I am starting on my blog From the French Kitchen (thefrenchkitchen.wordpress.com). I’ll be “touring” other food and cooking blogs, interviewing the blogger, and making 3 to 4 of your favorite recipes from your blog. I hope you’ll take a look at the information and submit a form to be considered for a “stop” on the tour! Tour Information: tourblogsadmin.wordpress.com

Thanks!